
Yesterday we had to take Brenna to get an EEG. Well you have to get them to go to sleep while you are there so we were trying everything we could to keep Brenna awake while trying to ware her out! So we asked her that morning after waking her up extra early, "Do you want to go to the Zoo or to the park?" ... (thinking)..." A park!" So we went to the park to feed the ducks and slide, because she LOVES to slide. Unfortunately there was no slide at this park but she had a blast swinging and feeding the ducks! That top picture is my favorite! I asked her to show my her happy face and that was her response! What a kid! I got a good chuckle out of it!

What a big girl! On the swing all by herself!

It was much more fun however when daddy did all the work! Brenna just loves her daddy!

"Oh, WOW! A ducks a eat!"

These ducks could smell our food the moment we sat down to eat and came begging! I thought we were going to have to do the
heimlich on the black and white one. Brenna was eating chicken tenders from Burger King. When I gave her the last one to see if she wanted it, she immediately threw it to the ducks and he swallowed it whole! It took him a while, but he finally managed to get down. Phew!!!

I thought this duck was so pretty! I have never seen one like him before. The other ducks always beat him to the food. We felt bad for him and tried to make up for it!

Our little beauty! She had so much fun even though she was completely exhausted! Today I am not only thankful for her and her dad, but just for time spent together! I love spending time with my family! I am also so thankful for photos that we can take anytime to remind us of fun times spent together!
13 comments:
How fun! I love simple days like that. Yes, that was the Salt Lake Temple. It was so cold that day we took a lot of our pics in the stairwell.
What a fun family day at the park. Looks like you all had a great time. I love all the family moments we have with our kids.
FUN PICS. I meant to tell you before we hung up, I would love to make bows if you don't have any that will match Brenna's outfit when we take pics! Let me know! I'm excited!
Oh geez! I LOVE her!!. haha. she is one very very cute little girl!! haha. It seriously makes me wanna cry because sheis so precious! Her nose is absolutly AUDORABLE!
Oh I love that first picture of her! So sweet! So you never said if the she was exhausted enought to go to sleep through the EEG. How did that go anyway?
WOW!! She went from looking like a cute little toddler to a cute little girl! I can't believe how big she is. What a fun day we love to go to the park!!!
She's a cutie! Hope everything is going great!
Danielle! Hi. I was just going to do a post on my blog, and I went to the last post I had had w/ a slide and I saw your comment from like 2 months ago. I can't believe I didn't see that before!
I've been thinking about you too. In fact I thought of you on Nov. 27th- for some reason I've always remembered your birthday- so I think of you every year.
How are you?
It is so great to catch up through blogs. A lot happens in 10 yrs, and it's nice to get to see who you are now. I love the wedding pic of you and Chris, and the story of the miracle your daughter is gave me chills and got me all emotional. After such a struggle to get her here, it must make you just love and appreciate her so much more! The Lord's timing is interesting, but he knows best. :)
Well, I had totally forgotten about "knee slapper, bang!" Haha. We were such good friends, I am so glad you found me! lol
Merry Christmas! And I hope your migranes go away soon. not fun.
hey old friend. saw your blog on kandras page. thought i'd stop by.
good to "see" you and see how wonderfully life is treating you!
clarissa
I can't believe how big Brenna is! She looks so much like you Danielle!
I hope everything went well for you after the park... Your kindness and love for your little family just oozes all over your blog, love it!!
Hey were have you been?
You have some new pictures to use so make a new post.
Post a Comment