Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Baby's Daddy


I love this man! He really is amazing! From the beginning, one thing that attracted me the most to him was just that fact that I knew without a doubt he would be the best daddy ever! He is everything I ever wanted for myself and for our child(ren)! Actually he is so much more than that. He is exactly what I need! Heavenly Father knew and understood my needs better than I ever could have by myself! I am so very grateful that I followed the personal revelation given to me to marry this man! I can't imagine my life without him.

He just celebrated his birthday on May 12th. I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to publically proclaim my deep love for him and for my sincere grattitude for his birth and pressence in my life! He is everything I never knew I always needed and wanted, and honestly the best daddy a little girl could have! We love you Daddy!!! Happy Birthday and thank you for all that you do, and all that you are, and for your perfect way of showing us how much you care!!!

2 comments:

Teanne said...

Wow. You are lucky! You have a great husband and a great little girl. I loved the stories you put about her below. How cute! I'm so glad for blogs, b/c otherwise I might forget to write down the funny things my kids say. Definetly good memories. :)

Aunt Tiff said...

Doesn't get much better than him!! You truly are blessed!! Happy birthday to him!