Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reet-Roo (whistling)!

Saturday, one of my best friends from high school, Kim got married. CONGRATS KIM! Her reception was so beautiful. It was at the Wright House in Mesa, and of course, Kim was a gorgeous bride. The best surprise of all though, was our friend Kristal flew in from Utah to be there! It was so great to catch up, though I wish we could have had more time (we were late, of course)! I could have talked with them all night, though Kim had better things to do (haha)!

Anyway we had Brenna all dolled up in a pretty dress, and her hair fixed so cute. She had so much fun dancing with daddy under the disco ball or whatever it was where small circles of reflected light swirled around. Then after the celebration, on the way home she decided to make a fashion statement. Her influence was mostly President Washington with some Elizabethan flare (as if I know anything, haha!).

WARNING: The following images do contain nudity. (Just so you know, I normally would not post pictures like these but I just couldn't help myself! She is just too cute!)



You couldn't get the full effect of the socks with her dress still on, plus she had brownie all over it from the reception! I just love the cheesy smile! She does that every time you ask her to smile. Sometimes it is even more pronounced with her nose all crinkled up and her eyes barely open. What a goof! That ring thing that she is holding in both of these pictures is a hand towel holder for my bathroom that she love to play ball with. She throws (drops) the ball through the hole, the shouts, "Alll-wite!"



"How much am I anyway?!?"

Well I have sooooo many things to post, so in the next couple of days you may see multiple postings. I do have a life other than blogging, I promise, it is just that I do not want to get behind, and this is more of a journal for me, than anything else!

Hey Kris, it was so great to see you! I hope that all was well on the home front when you got back!

4 comments:

Angie said...

OK I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I READ THAT! SHE IS A CRACK UP...LAAAOOOVE THE SOCKS! GLAD YOU GUYS HAD FUN!

KaNdRa and JaReD said...

Hey Danielle! Thanks for leaving a comment. It's good that you finally decided to join the blogging world. It is a fun way to keep a journal. I am glad that I got started. Your little girl is so cute. We have not had our baby yet but the end will be tomorrow because they are going to induce me. I am at 5 cm and he just won't make an appearance. So we are very excited for it to be over with! Keep in touch.
kandra

JaredandKatie said...

Yay! You started a blog! I found you through Angie's blog. Brenna is quite a little character. I really wanted to go to Kim's reception but our little girl was born on the 21st. Hope to hear more fun stories about your life and all the happenings!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...We love Brenna's smile;) It just makes you want to smile back. Sounds like you had a fun weekend